One bite of these truffles and you will never believe they are so easy to make!! The best part is the topping possibilities are endless!
Decadant and easy- my two favorite descriptions of a recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips I use Ghirardhelli 60% cocoa
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder sifted
- 2 tbsp crystallized ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut unsweetened, shredded
- Heat the cream just until it simmers. Pull off of the heat and add the chocolate chips. Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out ganache one tablespoon at a time. Dip the top in either the coconut, ginger or cocoa. Repeat until all the chocolate is gone. Chill for at least 30 more minutes. Enjoy!
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg