The Feyre Darling
Strong with notes of floral and pear.
- small ice cube tray
- food processor
- 2 tbsp black sugar crystals
- 1/2 oz St Germaine liqueur
- 4-6 oz champagne or prosecco chilled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 2-3 pear purée ice cubes
Pear Puree Ice Cubes
- 2 pear peeled and cored
- 1 tbsp water
Pear Purée Ice Cubes
- put the peeled and cored pear into the food processor along with the water. Purée until no large pieces are left.
- Pour into the ice cube tray and freeze.
- Put the black sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Using the lemon peel, swipe along the rim of the glass then dip into the sugar, turning the glass to coat completely.
- Combine the St. Germaine, Champagne, lemon juice, simple syrup, pear cubes and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- If you liked this recipe, please hit the heart button. Thanks!
Sodium: 11mg | Calcium: 15mg | Vitamin C: 16mg | Vitamin A: 3IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 141mg | Calories: 76kcal | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 6g | Iron: 1mg