Need ideas for quick on the go mornings? Or have picky eaters? These smoothies are my absolute favorite. They are healthy and delicious!
Blueberry Almond Smoothie
Healthy and delicious!
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds optional
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds optional
- 1 tbsp flax seeds optional
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes for garnish
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Sodium: 167mg | Calcium: 238mg | Vitamin C: 13mg | Vitamin A: 82IU | Sugar: 15g | Fiber: 8g | Potassium: 436mg | Calories: 248kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 13g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 31g | Iron: 2mg