I love this meal and not just for breakfast. This hash makes a great brunch, lunch or dinner. But there is something so filling and comforting about eating this first thing and I get to feel great because it’s super healthy and just what my body needs.
Hearty Sweet Potato Hash
- 8 oz bacon sliced
- 1 large sweet potato diced
- 1 cup black beans drained
- Cook down the bacon. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of the grease and set the bacon aside.
- In the bacon grease, add the sweet potatoes. Stir. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender 20-25 minutes.
- Add black beans and stir over low heat until warm. Enjoy!!
This recipe has at least 2 of the recommended Fall/Luteal Phase foods.
- sweet potatoes
- black beans
These take a minute to make but the leftovers heat up in a flash. Top with and egg or two and dig in!
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni