Peanut Butter Whiskey, espresso and chocolate with a touch of salty peanuts.
Up and Downer
Coffee for the up, whiskey for the down.
- cocktail shaker
- 2 oz Peanut Butter Whiskey I use Screwball
- 1 oz espresso fresh
- Addictive Peanut Butter Whiskey Chocolate Sauce
- dry roasted and salted peanuts chopped
- Dip the rim of a whiskey glass into chocolate sauce, then into the chopped peanuts. Let chocolate harden, about 3 minutes.
- Measure out the whiskey and espresso into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until chilled. Pour into the prepared whiskey glass. Enjoy!