Juice from dark blood oranges and smoky Mezcal tequila make the perfect cocktail for our favorite second in command. I have a feeling Amren would approve…..
The Amren Blood Orange Cocktail
Broody and smoky just like our favorite second in command.
- cocktail shaker
- 2 oz Mezcal Tequila
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 3 tbsp blood orange juice fresh
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 2 tbsp Smoked sea salt San Francisco Salt Co. Alderwood
- Place the salt in a shallow bowl.
- Take the peel of your lime and wipe it along the rim of the glass. Dip the glass into the salt twisting to make sure it is coated as desired.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the cocktail shaker. Shake and strain, serving immediately. Enjoy!!
- Please hit the heart button if you liked this one. Thanks!!
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg