Kale and smoothie?? I promise, this one is tasty. With all of the pineapple, ginger and mint you’ll wonder where the kale went.
Ginger Apple Kale Smoothie
Healthy and delicious!
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup kale leaves washed, stems removed
- 1 green apple cored and sliced
- 1 inch ginger root peeled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp mint leaves save one for garnish
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 3550IU | Vitamin C: 88mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 1mg