Gorgeous, just like Az, this gin cocktail has blackberry shadows.
Strong yet subtle. If it had wings, they'd be huge.
- cocktail shaker
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz cointreau
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 oz blackberry plum simple syrup
- dash Brew Glitter Black Shimmer
Blackberry Plum Simple Syrup
- 2-3 plums sliced
- 8-10 blackberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Place plums, blackberries, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and then cook until all the sugar has dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and strain the syrup into a mason jar.
- Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker. Shake and strain, serving immediately. Enjoy!!
- Please hit the heart button if you liked this one. Thanks!!
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg