This ACOTAR cocktail perfectly represents the third Archeron sister – floral and pretty, just like Elain.
Floral and dainty but strong too.
- cocktail shaker
- 2 tbsp pink sugar crystals
- dash Brew Glitter Pink
- 1/2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz St. Germaine liqueur
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Put the sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Using the lemon peel, swipe along the rim of the glass then dip into the sugar, turning the glass to coat completely.
- Combine the St. Germaine, vodka, juices, simple syrup, glitter and ice in the cocktail shaker. Shake and strain. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- If you liked this recipe, please hit the heart button. Thanks!
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg