Strong and delicious!
- food processor
- 3 oz Mezcal Tequila
- 1 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 oz cherry juice
- 2 tbsp Smoked sea salt San Francisco Salt Co. Alderwood
- Place the salt in a shallow bowl.
- Take the peel of your lime and wipe it along the rim of the glass. Dip the glass into the salt twisting to make sure it is coated as desired.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the food processor. Puree, serving immediately. Enjoy!!
- Please hit the heart button if you liked this one. Thanks!!
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg