My two very favorite flavors of the holiday season come together in this fun Christmas cookie!
Peppermint Mocha Cookies
Peppermint and mocha- my favorite holiday drink of the year in one delicious Christmas cookie!
Servings: 54 cookies
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 54 Peppermint Hershey Kisses unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream the butter. Add sugars and mix.
- Add eggs, mixing in one at a time.
- Add coffee and cocoa powder, mix.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix throroughly.
- Scoop out dough into one tablespoon balls. Bake for 8 minutes.
- As soon as you pull the cookies from the oven push one kiss into the middle of each.
- Let cool and enjoy!!
Sodium: 103mg | Calcium: 15mg | Vitamin A: 105IU | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 31mg | Cholesterol: 10mg | Calories: 97kcal | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 13g | Iron: 1mg