Party Cheese Balls
This recipe is the perfect base for all of your cheese ball needs. Go crazy mixing cheeses and outer coatings! Featured here are: Goat Cheese and Pistachio, Sharp Cheddar and Dill, and Feta with Red Pepper and Pecans.
Party Cheese Ball
This recipe is the ultimate base to all your cheeseball appetizer needs.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups freshly shredded cheese sharp cheddar, gouda, goat, feta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh chives chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ground pepper
Cheese Ball Coating Ideas
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/4 cup dill fresh, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced and patted dry
- Place all cheese ball ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture into thirds and wrap each in seran wrap. I like to chill for 30 minutes then shape into balls and coat with nuts, herbs or vegetables.
- Chill at least 30 more minutes. Serve with crackers and enjoy!
Sodium: 68mg | Calcium: 28mg | Vitamin C: 7mg | Vitamin A: 491IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 77mg | Cholesterol: 23mg | Calories: 91kcal | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Iron: 1mg