Loaded Baked Potato Bites
Servings: 4 people
- 4 baking potatoes, cleaned
- 1 lb bacon, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into 1/2″ slices.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Save the bacon grease.
- Brush a foil lined baking sheet with half of the bacon grease.
- Line the potato slices onto the baking sheet and brush the tops with the remaining bacon grease.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Bake until tender, 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top as desired with tomatoes, onions, sour cream and bacon. Enjoy!!
Have you made these? I’d love to know what you think! peace & love, jenni