Fried Egg and Prosciutto Slider
Salty prosciutto and a peppered fried egg on a sweet Hawaiian bun. This slider is quick and delicious!
Fried Egg and Prosciutto Sliders
Recipes inspired by The Midnight Library
Servings: 8 sliders
- 8 slices Proscuitto
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Hawaiian buns
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Crack the eggs and drop them one by one into the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip once the clear parts are mostly white and the yolk is still runny.
- Let cook for 30 more seconds then layer onto the bottom slices of the buns.
- Fold a piece of prosciutto onto the top of each egg and top with the second half of the buns. Serve immediately.
Sodium: 199mg | Calcium: 3mg | Vitamin A: 47IU | Sugar: 4g | Potassium: 65mg | Cholesterol: 19mg | Calories: 151kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 7g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Iron: 1mg
If you like this recipe, check out the book that inspired it!
You can buy The Midnight Library here from Amazon or you can also choose to support local bookstores by purchasing it from Bookshop although I highly recommend listening to this book! You can buy the audio version at Libro.fm here.