Salty prosciutto and a peppered fried egg on a sweet Hawaiian bun. This slider is quick and delicious!
Fried Egg and Prosciutto Sliders
Recipes inspired by The Midnight Library
Servings: 8 sliders
- 8 slices Proscuitto
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Hawaiian buns
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Crack the eggs and drop them one by one into the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip once the clear parts are mostly white and the yolk is still runny.
- Let cook for 30 more seconds then layer onto the bottom slices of the buns.
- Fold a piece of prosciutto onto the top of each egg and top with the second half of the buns. Serve immediately.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 65mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg