Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Treats
Servings: 16 bars
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 5 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- Spray an 8×8" pan with oil or line with parchment.
- Melt butter, cocoa powder and marshmallows, stirring continuously.
- Stir in chocolate chips, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Add cereal. If desired top with marshmallows
- Pour into 8×8" pan and let cool.
- Pull the parchment paper up to bring out the bars. Slice into squares and enjoy!! (I know this little one will!)
Have you tried these? I’d love to know what you think! Peace & love, Jenni.