This is my low carb yet still delicious breakfast go to. Eggs are the best. They’re healthy and packed with protein and this Mexican twist makes these so tasty!!
- 6 oz bacon sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 8 cups spinach
- 1/2 small shallot thinly sliced
- 1 avocados
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Cook the bacon. I love mine extra crispy.
- Whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Add salt and pepper.
- Drain the bacon and set aside. Using the same skillet, cook the spinach and shallot until the spinach has wilted. Set aside.
- Pour the egg mix into the pan and sprinkle eggs with spinach, shallot and bacon. Let cook for about 1 minute when the egg starts to set. Flip. Cook second side until set.
- Top with avocado slices and salsa! Enjoy!
This recipe has 2 of the recommended Spring/Follicular Phase foods and is packed with protein:
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni