Screwball peanut butter whiskey ups the ante for this decadent chocolate sauce. This adult syrup is perfect for late night sundaes, topping for warm brownies or to rim my Up and Downer cocktail.
Addictive Peanut Butter Whiskey Chocolate Sauce
grown up chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter whiskey I use Screwball
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- All ingredients to a medium saucepan and heat over low to medium heat until sugar dissolves and the chocolate melts.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Enjoy!
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Daisy Jones Sundae Nights
Peanut butter whiskey chocolate sauce and honeycomb
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp Addictive Peanut Butter Whiskey Chocolate Sauce
- 4 tsp honeycomb crushed
- Scoop out 1/2 cup portions of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with the chocolate sauce and honeycomb. Put on some Fleetwood Mac and enjoy!!