Is there anything sweeter than friendship? The unconditional love of someone who will always have your back is tough to beat. These treats may come close, especially after a few Girl’s Day Margaritas!
Grab your fluffiest pillows, a rug and head outside for a lovely garden party. Too cold? Even better. Move some furniture and create a cozy corner- preferably near the television so that you can tune in Firefly Lane on Netflix. (Out February 3, 2021!)
Need a reason to get the girls together? I’ve got everything you need to organize the perfect affair below!
- I started with two rugs, a large one and a small one to angle on top.
- I rolled out this coffee table (this sucker is heavy!) and an extra end table from the living room.
- Add a pouf and some fluffy pillows. I like to bring out different textures so I borrowed the pink pillows from my daughter’s room.
- Mason jars in all different sizes – some for lights, some for drinks.
- Fairy lights for the mason jars.
- Eucalyptus garland.
- Votives with cute little holders.
- Coasters with cute friendship quotes from Firefly Lane.
- Tasty treats. (recipes above!)
- Add friends, music and enjoy!!