Sweet and simple, these cookies are the perfect base for all of your creativity!
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cream the butter and add sugar. Mix.
- Add egg and extracts. Mix.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix.
- Chill dough for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Roll the dough to 1/4" thick. Cut out with your desired cutters.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until the bottoms are golden.
- Let cool and frost as desired.
Sodium: 188mg | Calcium: 17mg | Vitamin A: 246IU | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 19mg | Cholesterol: 27mg | Calories: 151kcal | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 18g | Iron: 1mg