these brownies are the perfect late night drinking buddy. Potato chips hit the salty notes and the brownies provide a rich, sweet base.
Potato Chip Brownies
Salty and sweet, these are a dangerous late night drinking buddy.
- 1 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup black cocoa powder I use Weirdo Good
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup potato chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips I like Ghirardhelli 60% cocoa chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and dust a 9x9 pan with cocoa powder.
- Mix together everything except the potato chips and chocolate chips until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan. Break apart any big chips and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull the brownies and let cool 10 minutes. In the meantime, melt the 1/2 cup chocolate chips until smooth. Drizzle over the chips.
- Let the brownies cool completely, at least another 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!!
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg