These taco bites are perfect for any party- even a party of one! The wonton shells add the perfect crunch and each person can add whatever toppings they desire (if you choose to share!). I love this easy, fun dinner! Sometimes I mix quinoa into the beef to lighten things up a bit. The possibilities are endless!
Verity Taco Bites
- muffin tins
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning I like Ortega!
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- toppings of choice black olives, sour cream, green onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, cilantro, chopped avocado
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Brown beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Drain oil from pan.
- Add a splash of water and taco seasoning. Stir.
- Line muffin tins with one wonton wrapper per hole. Spoon a tablespoon of beef into each. Sprinkle cheese on each.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges turn golden. Top and enjoy!!