- 8oz package cranberries, rinsed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 T honey
- French bread
- olive oil
- goat cheese
- walnuts, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Place cranberries, lime zest and juice, sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the honey and cook for 5 more minutes. Cool. Slice bread and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly salt. Bake for 5 minutes until golden. Spread goat cheese on crostini. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
- use a large saucepan so that the cranberries are in a single layer as they simmer.
- slice bread at an angle for an elegant look; the thinner the bread, the crispier and lighter bite it will be
- did you know that cranberries POP while cooking?
This was my favorite slider out of the four! Thank you, Azilde! I hope you enjoy 💕
I love mushrooms and cheese. I will have to try this! My mouth is watering 🤤
It was just so slow to me but many others have loved it!
I love CoHo but also don’t like drawn out plots–maybe this isn’t the best book of hers for me to…
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! That means a lot 💙