- 8oz package cranberries, rinsed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 T honey
- French bread
- olive oil
- goat cheese
- walnuts, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Place cranberries, lime zest and juice, sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the honey and cook for 5 more minutes. Cool. Slice bread and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly salt. Bake for 5 minutes until golden. Spread goat cheese on crostini. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
- use a large saucepan so that the cranberries are in a single layer as they simmer.
- slice bread at an angle for an elegant look; the thinner the bread, the crispier and lighter bite it will be
- did you know that cranberries POP while cooking?
Hi Claudia! I’m so happy that you’ve reached out. Thank you so much fir the kind words and the recommendation!…
Hi Jenni, I heard your husband Greg talking about your new blog and so I thought I would check it…
It’s been awhile since I’ve made the instant pot version, I’m sorry.
I plan to make this for my book club. Great idea. Do you happen to have the directions for the…
This was my favorite slider out of the four! Thank you, Azilde! I hope you enjoy 💕