- 8oz package cranberries, rinsed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 T honey
- French bread
- olive oil
- goat cheese
- walnuts, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Place cranberries, lime zest and juice, sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the honey and cook for 5 more minutes. Cool. Slice bread and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly salt. Bake for 5 minutes until golden. Spread goat cheese on crostini. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
- use a large saucepan so that the cranberries are in a single layer as they simmer.
- slice bread at an angle for an elegant look; the thinner the bread, the crispier and lighter bite it will be
- did you know that cranberries POP while cooking?
[…] Pot Roast Empanadas with Horseradish Sauce — The Nerdy Gourmet […]
Hi Claudia! I’m so happy that you’ve reached out. Thank you so much fir the kind words and the recommendation!…
Hi Jenni, I heard your husband Greg talking about your new blog and so I thought I would check it…
It’s been awhile since I’ve made the instant pot version, I’m sorry.
I plan to make this for my book club. Great idea. Do you happen to have the directions for the…