- 8oz package cranberries, rinsed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 T honey
- French bread
- olive oil
- goat cheese
- walnuts, chopped
Heat oven to 350. Place cranberries, lime zest and juice, sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the honey and cook for 5 more minutes. Cool. Slice bread and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly salt. Bake for 5 minutes until golden. Spread goat cheese on crostini. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
- use a large saucepan so that the cranberries are in a single layer as they simmer.
- slice bread at an angle for an elegant look; the thinner the bread, the crispier and lighter bite it will be
- did you know that cranberries POP while cooking?
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! That means a lot 💙
I love your posts! The pictures are awesome. I love the way you pair the foods and drinks with the…
Thank you! I had fun putting them together with the book 😁💗
Awesome recipes!! Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to incorporating these into my book club event!!
[…] The Nerdy Gourmet […]