Bacon Pesto Chicken Roulettes (Rolls)
Gluten free and low carb.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan reggiano grated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 lb bacon
- Mix together the basil, garlic, nuts, cheese and oil. Set aside.
- Butterfly and pound out each chicken breast.
- Spread a quarter of the pesto onto each chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken up tightly and wrap in bacon.
- I grilled these, but you could easily bake them at 400°F for 25-30 or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Enjoy! If you liked this recipe, please comment below. Thank you!
Calories: 1601kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 153g | Saturated Fat: 51g | Cholesterol: 258mg | Sodium: 529mg | Potassium: 904mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 438IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg