Servings: 4 people
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook down.
- Add wine, simmer for 5 mins.
- Add stock. Simmer over medium heat while you mix together worchestershire sauce and flour in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the pan and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add sour cream and dijon.
- Add thyme, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles.
- Garnish individual servings with grated parmesan and parsley. Enjoy!!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 664kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1194mg | Potassium: 925mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 727IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe? I would love to know your thoughts. Peace & Love, jenni