These wraps are my favorite lunch! Light and healthy, they are so filling and satisfying. If you happen to have leftover chicken, this is a fast, easy, delightful fix. I ate one of these everyday during my second pregnancy and most of my third!
Greek Chicken Wraps
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- Put chicken in a pan and cover with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, lemon pepper and oregano. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155. Pull and let rest for 8 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, stir together the olives, cucumber, onion and feta. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Heat tortillas in a pan over low to medium heat. Spread hummus on each one. Fill with grilled chicken slices and greek salad mixture. Eat with joy!
Just one serving packs a whopping 19 grams of protein!!
This recipe has 3 of the recommended Spring/Follicular Phase foods:
- lemon juice
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni