Salads do not have to be boring! No lettuce necessary. Fennel is such an underrated root vegetable that adds so much punch to a dish!! This is a great mix of fall flavors and it’s a great meal you can add to your luteal phase recipes.
Fennel Prosciutto Salad
- 2 bulbs fennel sliced thinly
- 1 green apple sliced thinly
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 8 pieces prosciutto cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper fresh ground
- Toast the walnuts over low-medium heat for 5 minutes or until they start to darken.
- Add walnuts to the fennel, apple, celery and prosciutto.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients and toss with the salad before serving. Enjoy!!
This recipe has 4 of the recommended Luteal Phase foods:
- green apple
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni