Beautiful and full of fall, this soup is rich, hearty and healthy. It’s also dairy free and gluten free- only vegetables and spices!
Fall Squash Soup
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or other healthy oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 leek sliced and rinsed
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 3 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes peeled and finely cubed
- 1 butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch cayenne
- Add oil and all vegetables to a large stock pot. Cook down for at least 10 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Blend with an immersion blender, or carefully with a standard counter top blender.
- Top as desired (I used sunflower seeds) and enjoy!!
This recipe has 7 of the recommended Luteal Phase foods:
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni