Egg salad is a great lunch and it can be healthy too! This egg white only version is packed with protein and the relish adds an extra layer of flavor.
Relish Egg Salad
- 5 large eggs
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion diced small
- 2 tbsp dill relish
- 2 tbsp olive oil mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- Put 5 eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and run cold water over the eggs. I even add ice cubes to quickly cool them.
- Peel the eggs and dice them up into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredient and stir.
I love to eat this as is but it’s also great rolled up in a piece of lettuce or slightly steam Swiss chard leaf.
This recipe has 2 of the recommended Spring/Follicular Phase foods.
- relish (pickles)
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni