Mixed with quinoa, shredded Brussel sprouts are topped with pistachios, dried fruit and a healthy hummus dressing. This is a lovely side to any main dish and the leftovers make a perfect lunch for the day after.
Brussel Sprouts Salad
- 4 cups brussel sprouts shaved or thinly sliced
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1/4 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (cherries, apricot or cranberries are great) chopped
- 1/4 cup NG Hummus Dressing link below recipe
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!!
Did you know that Brussel Sprouts are packed full of nutrients like calcium?? A one cup serving has 124% of your daily calcium. This serving will also provide you with 4 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein!
For Cycle Syncing
This recipe contains 3 ingredients recommended for the Summer/Ovulatory phase:
- brussel sprouts
- dried fruits- apricot
Want to be alerted when I post new recipes? Subscribe below to be in the know!
Have you tried making this recipe? Are you cycle syncing? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni