Flavored butter is so easy to make and yet it makes a drastic impact on almost any dish!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
Cream the butter. Add other ingredients. Roll up in seran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- tarragon can be replaced with many different fresh herbs; rosemary, basil, thyme.
- this butter was delicious on everything from bread to the dumpling recipe below.
- In French cooking, tarragon is one of the four fine herbs.
- The flower of the French tarragon plant is sterile and grows via root division.
This was my favorite slider out of the four! Thank you, Azilde! I hope you enjoy 💕
I love mushrooms and cheese. I will have to try this! My mouth is watering 🤤
It was just so slow to me but many others have loved it!
I love CoHo but also don’t like drawn out plots–maybe this isn’t the best book of hers for me to…
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! That means a lot 💙