Flavored butter is so easy to make and yet it makes a drastic impact on almost any dish!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
Cream the butter. Add other ingredients. Roll up in seran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- tarragon can be replaced with many different fresh herbs; rosemary, basil, thyme.
- this butter was delicious on everything from bread to the dumpling recipe below.
- In French cooking, tarragon is one of the four fine herbs.
- The flower of the French tarragon plant is sterile and grows via root division.
🤩 love it! I do that sometimes! I think I’ve discovered something and its already been done 😂
Thanks Azilde! I’d never heard of them either. I thought I came up with an amazing idea but when I…
These look good! Ive never had or heard of stuffed bagels like this. 😋
Thank you, I greatly appreciate it:)
Thank you!! Will do 😊