Flavored butter is so easy to make and yet it makes a drastic impact on almost any dish!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
Cream the butter. Add other ingredients. Roll up in seran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- tarragon can be replaced with many different fresh herbs; rosemary, basil, thyme.
- this butter was delicious on everything from bread to the dumpling recipe below.
- In French cooking, tarragon is one of the four fine herbs.
- The flower of the French tarragon plant is sterile and grows via root division.
[…] Pot Roast Empanadas with Horseradish Sauce — The Nerdy Gourmet […]
Hi Claudia! I’m so happy that you’ve reached out. Thank you so much fir the kind words and the recommendation!…
Hi Jenni, I heard your husband Greg talking about your new blog and so I thought I would check it…
It’s been awhile since I’ve made the instant pot version, I’m sorry.
I plan to make this for my book club. Great idea. Do you happen to have the directions for the…