Flavored butter is so easy to make and yet it makes a drastic impact on almost any dish!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
Cream the butter. Add other ingredients. Roll up in seran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- tarragon can be replaced with many different fresh herbs; rosemary, basil, thyme.
- this butter was delicious on everything from bread to the dumpling recipe below.
- In French cooking, tarragon is one of the four fine herbs.
- The flower of the French tarragon plant is sterile and grows via root division.
Thank you! I had fun putting them together with the book 😁💗
Awesome recipes!! Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to incorporating these into my book club event!!
[…] The Nerdy Gourmet […]
Very chocolatey 😁
Oh my! Chocolatey 😋