Flavored butter is so easy to make and yet it makes a drastic impact on almost any dish!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
Cream the butter. Add other ingredients. Roll up in seran wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- tarragon can be replaced with many different fresh herbs; rosemary, basil, thyme.
- this butter was delicious on everything from bread to the dumpling recipe below.
- In French cooking, tarragon is one of the four fine herbs.
- The flower of the French tarragon plant is sterile and grows via root division.
Hi Jenni, I heard your husband Greg talking about your new blog and so I thought I would check it…
It’s been awhile since I’ve made the instant pot version, I’m sorry.
I plan to make this for my book club. Great idea. Do you happen to have the directions for the…
This was my favorite slider out of the four! Thank you, Azilde! I hope you enjoy 💕
Hi Claudia! I’m so happy that you’ve reached out. Thank you so much fir the kind words and the recommendation!…