- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3 tbsp butter
- Brown the ground beef. Drain grease and set aside.
- Add all ingredients through salt and pepper. Stir. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Butter the hamburger buns. Toast over medium heat until golden brown.
- Fill the toasted buns ground beef mixture. Enjoy!
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 897IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe? I would love to know your thoughts. Peace & Love, jenni