My mother always makes these for Christmas. Peanut butter cookie goodness with dark chocolate kisses make the perfect bite.
Addictive Peanut Butter Kisses
It's impossible to have just one!
Servings: 60 cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream the butter and add sugars. Mix.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add eggs, mixing in one at a time.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Combine thoroughly.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- As soon as you pull the cookies from the oven, push one kiss into the middle of each cookie.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg