One by One had me hooked on the food front within 20 short minutes. The delectable gourmet food that chef Danny kept rolling out was palatably enticing. Don’t worry- I have a scrumptious dish in the works but I wanted to throw the obvious recipe out as well. Avalanche Bars are quick, easy and gratifying. And the perfect compliment to this thrilling read.
One By One Avalanche Bars
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips divided
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, using 30 second increments to stir.
- Add the peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Stir.
- Add rice cereal. Gently stir until thoroughly mixed and let cool 5 minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows and 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper, pressing gently so as to not crush the cereal.
- Melt the remaining cup of mini chocolate chips using 30 second increments. Spread melted chocolate over the top of the cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy!