I make this single cup of cocoa bliss when I just need a special treat. Don’t forget to add two important ingredients: a cozy blanket and a good book!
Cozy Hot Cocoa
sweet and cozy with a touch of spice, this hot cocoa will warm your heart.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch cinnamon
- all of the marshmallows
- 1 cozy blanket
- 1 good book
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the chocolate and cinnamon. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Add marshmallows until you cannot see any cocoa.
- Curl up in the cozy blanket, read and enjoy your new favorite beverage!
Sodium: 153mg | Calcium: 412mg | Vitamin A: 395IU | Sugar: 28g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 607mg | Cholesterol: 25mg | Calories: 392kcal | Saturated Fat: 18g | Fat: 22g | Protein: 11g | Carbohydrates: 37g | Iron: 1mg