These cakes are so light and thick with a hint of lemon to brighten them up. These also work as waffles!
Fluffy Lemon Pancakes
These cakes are bright and fluffy and so good you won't need maple syrup….but you'll still want it!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients except coconut oil together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of the oil.
- Adding oil as needed to the skillet, pour the batter, making 4-5" rounds.
- Flip the pancakes when they are no longer glossy and they start to bubble.
- Top with tons of maple syrup and enjoy!!!
Sodium: 456mg | Calcium: 95mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 184IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 88mg | Cholesterol: 14mg | Calories: 185kcal | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 22g | Iron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?? I’d love to hear your feedback. Please comment and rate! Peace & love, jenni