These delicious Mexican appetizers are the perfect compliment for Beth’s trip to Mexico.
Mexican Bean Dip Bites
My favorite appetizer in an individual serving!
- muffin tin
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1 can refried beans
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 can black olives drained
- Preheat oven to 350
- Push one wonton wrapper into each muffin tin.
- Bake wontons until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cream together taco seasoning, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Once cooled, fill each wonton with 1 tablespoon of refried beans. Layer with tomatoes, lettuce and cheddar cheese.
- Layer one tablespoon of the cream mixture over the rest. Top with black olives and green onions.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 823IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2mg