These cookies are just like mom’s, soft and chewy with the added texture of walnuts and a hint of vanilla flavoring.
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
your basic chocolate chip cookies with a hint of vanilla flavoring and the added texture of walnuts
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cream the butter and add the sugars. Mix.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix.
- Add flour, soda and salt. Mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until golden for soft chewy cookies.
Sodium: 67mg | Calcium: 11mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 172IU | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 33mg | Cholesterol: 24mg | Calories: 132kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Iron: 1mg