This is a great way to use up any leftover quinoa from the night before! Hearty and healthy, this breakfast is a great addition to your summer meals.
Leftover Quinoa Oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup strawberries cut up
- 2 tbsp almond slices
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Boil 1 cup almond milk. Add oats and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cinnamon, cardamom, maple syrup and quinoa. Stir.
- Top with strawberries, almonds and milk. Enjoy!
This recipe has 3 of the recommended Summer/Ovulatory Phase foods:
- it’s also a great way to get your seeds in!
Want to be alerted when I post new recipes? Subscribe below to be in the know!
Have you tried this recipe? I would love to know your thoughts. Peace & Love, jenni